532/785 Dual Raman System
Fiber-coupled 532/785 Dual Raman System (532/785 DRaman), the first of its kind with a proprietary design, integrates both 785 nm and 532 nm lasers into a single base unit. It features a high throughput spectrograph with deep cooled high performance CCD, narrow bandwidth and frequency stabilized lasers, flexible and convenient fiber optic coupling, and robust design with no moving parts. It provides simultaneous or alternate Raman measurements with both 532 nm and 785 nm lasers.
Combining with different Raman sampling probes, this dual Raman system can be easily configured to adapt different sampling requirements. Raman sampling probe options include:
- 532/785 Dual Raman Probe (532/785 DProbe-M) for same location macro measurements
- 532/785 Dual Raman micro Probe (532/785 DProbe-m) for same location micro measurements
- 532/785 Dual Confocal micro Raman Adapter (532/785 microAdapter-D) for coupling to a microscope for same location confocal measurements
- Individual 532 Raman Probe and 785 Raman Probe for different location measurements.
- High throughput, high sensitivity
- Robust design, no moving parts
- Efficient operation with 2 lasers in one unit
- Flexible sampling options
- High value to own
With the SpectraSoft software, users can easily select to make simultaneous or alternate Raman measurements with both lasers. SpectraSoft is a powerful yet user-friendly software for system control, data acquisition and data analysis. It features a robust, proprietary Background Removal (BR) procedure that can reliably and reproducibly remove even the most difficult background from any Raman spectra.
SpectraSoft Background Removal Benefits:
- Automatic, complete, robust
- Retain small peaks
- Semi-automatic with user-adjustable parameter available
- Confidence in obtaining background-free spectra
Click here to view or download the Background Removal brochure.
Click here to view or download more applications of the Background Removal procedure on sample Raman spectra.
The 532/785 Dual Raman System is an ideal tool for on-line monitoring, as well as for R&D in the laboratories. It can also be easily coupled to other instruments or equipment to add the Raman spectroscopy measurement capability.
Click here to view or download the product brochure and specifications.